Raising awareness on social media
We really need more people to realise that the justice system is failing victims of rape and sexual offences. We’d love you to share our videos as it means more and more people join our movement. You can find them on our VICTIM-SURVIVOR VOICES page and on our YouTube channel.
Government social media accounts to contact
Social media can be a great direct line to influential people, but remember to keep it polite and respectful.
Here is a full list of key people you could contact on Twitter, and listed below are links to their Instagram accounts (if available).
- Ministry of Justice
- Robert Buckland, Justice Secretary
- Alex Chalk, Minister for Victims and Legal Aid
- Victoria Atkins, Minister for Safeguarding
- Kit Malthouse, Minister for Crime and Policing
- Boris Johnson, Prime Minister
- Keir Starmer, Labour Leader
- Priti Patel, Home Secretary
- Liz Truss, Minister for Women and Equalities
- Suella Braverman QC, Attorney General
- Harriet Harman, Chair of the Human Rights Select Committee
- Caroline Nokes, Chair of the Women & Equalities Select Committee
- Jess Phillips, Chair of the APPG Domestic Violence & Abuse